Saturday 22 November 2014

NEW Broodlord with NEW BASE!


Hello again been a while but I have some new information on the New Tyranid Broodlord coming with the Shield of Baal Campaign Boxset.  While I was flicking through my new Shield of Baal: Leviathan Book I noticed something very interesting...


This picture, although it doesn't give any more information about the boxset, shows a new angle on this brood lord.  The most surprising thing is its base.  That base is an oval shaped base and it is HUGE!!!  I predict this model to be absolutely snapped up by eBay (perhaps even more than Krom or Grukk).  All I can say is that is one big tyranid - campare it to the size of the gene stealers around it.  I just might need to start a Tyranid army now!

Crodon


4 comments:

  1. interesting find. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page is curved, so I think this is just a 50mm round Centurions base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely oval, the page couldn't curve that much.

      Delete
    2. I took the picture myself and couldn't get the page to lie flat but it is definitely an oval shaped base (although I agree a 50mm would have sufficed)

      Delete