Saturday 12 April 2014

WIP: Imperial Knight Errant #2


I am very sorry that I have not posted my Crodon Sunday on the correct Sunday (now a week late) but these things happen (i.e. bad internet connection).  Anyway, more work now done on my Imperial Knight Errant of House Cadmus.


I have really enjoyed painting the Knight Titan so far, it is so easy to paint yet so enjoyable.  Making sure the model looks like a well used and oiled machine and keeping the decorative metal polished and shiny takes a while but the end results are going to be worth it, I can tell.

In comparison to the dreadknight it is a much nicer model as you are able to have coloured panels and not just a large blob of silver.  Anyway enough of my blabbering and onto some photos.

Crodon




No comments:

Post a Comment