Sunday 23 March 2014

WIP: Ironclad Dreadnought #1


Although I have already done a Crodon Sunday today, this is technically the main post as this is the one I have done one painting for.  Here is the first model from Attack Squad Solus - my Ironclad Dreadnought.  I have wanted to paint it for a while now and it isn't that difficult to do after all.


I used some of the tips in GW's Imperial Knight painting video for the metal parts.  From now on any walkers I do that involve metal a chassis and armour panels, I am going to leave the panels off for painting as I think it will make a huge difference with the reduction of tidying up.

I am really looking forward to painting my Imperial Knight and just have to wait that bit longer until I have done most of Attack Squad Solus.

Soon up is my Dreadnight WIP (you can see a bit of a walker theme going on).  I've been tidying up the old paint job I did which was hideous as there was no distinction at all between mechanics and armour panels.


Anyway enjoy the rest of the pictures.  

Crodon





No comments:

Post a Comment