Saturday 8 February 2014

Paint Collection Complete


Today is a grand day for me and my paints.  I have finally completed my collection of paints that I need to paint all the Space Marines I want...


There is a slim possibility of course that I will need the odd paint here and there, as one always does (you can never have too many paints).

If you are really interested I will list my complete collection here, along with their different uses.

Here we go:

Technical

Liquid Green Stuff
Lahmian Medium
'Ardcoat
Blood for the Blood God
Agrellan Earth
Nurgle's Rot
Typhus Corrosion
Nihilakh Oxide

Edge

Dechala Lilac      (force swords)
Blue Horror         (plasma chambers)

Texture

Blackfire Earth
Stirland Mud

Dry

Ryza Rust
Etherium Blue           (Space Marine Tanks)
Necron Compound    (Any drybrushed metal)

Glaze

Bloodletter
Guilliman Blue
Waywatcher Green    (grab-guns)
Lamenters Yellow

Shade

Drakenhof Nightshade
Nuln Oil
Agrax Earthshade
Anthonian Camoshade
Druchii Violet
Carroburg Crimson
Reikland Fleshshade
Seraphi Sepia

Base

Abaddon Black
Ceramite White
Mechanicus Standard Grey
Macragge Blue                        (and spray)
Averland Sunset
Waaagh! Flesh
Caliban Green                         (sergeants' helmets' lenses, et al.)
Naggaroth Night                      (force swords)
Khorne Red                             (Red Helmets , et al.)
Mephiston Red                        (Red Helmets , et al.)
The Fang                                 (White Veteran Helmets)
Celestra Grey                          (White Veteran Helmets)
Bugman's Glow                      (Skin)
Zandri Dust                            (Cloth/Parchment)
Steel Legion Drab                  (Bases)
Dryad Bark                             (Bases)
Leadbelcher
Balthasar Gold

Layer

White Scar
Altdorf Guard Blue
Calgar Blue
Lothern Blue
Temple Guard Blue
Xereus Purple                 (force swords)
Genestealer Purple         (force swords)
Moot Green
Warpstone Glow
Evil Sunz Scarlet
Wazdakka Red
Troll Slayer Orange
Squig Orange
Ushabti Bone                 (Cloth/Parchment)
Kislev Flesh                   (Skin)
Cadian Fleshtone           (Skin)
Uluthuan Grey               (White Veteran Helmets)
Pallid Wych Flesh          (Cloth/Parchment)
Administratum Grey
Dawnstone
Ironbreaker
Runefang Steel
Hashut Copper
Gehenna's Gold

Old Paints

Calthan Brown
Tausept Ochre


Well that was a long list and I think I am completely exhausted after writing that.  The paints I bought today were those for the White Veteran Helmets, Human Skin, and Cream Coloured Cloth/Parchment.  (And I have since bought a few more to replace old ones that have dried up and some for an Imperial Knight).

Look out for some pics of some models soon using some of the new paints.

What is that I see on the horizon?  Some......     Grey Knights?

Crodon

2 comments:

  1. How do you store all your paints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Really Useful Box desktop organiser and I use one of the trays to store the paints. The rest of the trays I use for modelling tools, transfers and sometimes spare bits.

      Sorry for taking so long to reply.

      Delete