Sunday 23 February 2014

WIP: Grey Knight Techmarine #1 (+ Big Kits)


Today has been spent painting more of my Grey Knights and in particular any vehicles.  I have also finally started painting my custom built techmarine.  Pictures after the jump.


I really do love my Grey Knights.  It's just a shame I need to wait for the right day to base coat the rest of my force and that I don't have a very good selection of units to play them as an army.

Very soon I hope to get an Imperial Knight to go with my Ultramarines and Grey Knights.  I just can't decide what colours to paint it.  Any Ideas drop a comment down below.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.  I am ashamed of the quality and will try to reshoot the photos, as the lighting was just not with me today, but I needed to get the out for my Sunday Post.  Here they are.

Crodon


Stormraven

Custom Techmarine with Conversion beamer

Grey Knight Stormtalon - Aren't I naughty!


Kit Bashed Venerable Dreadnought


Nemesis Dreadknight

No comments:

Post a Comment